Global Credit Portfolio Manager, Vice President
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 15 juil. 18 2018-07-15
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock Global Bond Team:
Our Global Credit group within Global Bonds is searching for a Global Credit Portfolio Manager with a strong expertise in Financial sector. The Global Bond Team within Fundamental Fixed Income offers access to a spectrum of global fixed income strategies amounting more than $40 billion of assets. The team invests across Credit, Rates and FX markets and strategies are ranging from high alpha absolute return to benchmark oriented funds.
- Contribute your fundamental and relative value expertise of the financial sector to the investment process
- Generate profitable relative value and directional trades within the €, $ and £ global credit universe. Take advantage of the full breadth of instruments like cash bonds, credit derivatives, options and swaps
- Actively manage positions across a broad range of global credit investment strategies including benchmark, absolute and total return funds
- Collaborate closely with the fundamental analysts to identify potential catalysts which will drive valuations in the future
- Work closely with the team’s core portfolio managers to ensure that investment views are getting smoothly implemented across the book of business
- Liaise with the team’s product strategists and support them to provide a top-class service to our clients
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a Corporate Credit Portfolio Management or Research or Trading role within a leading financial institution; past experience with a focus on Financial sector is preferred
- Proven experience of identifying profitable investment opportunities based on a rigorous investment process within the Global Credit universe. Ability to generate positive returns in changing market environments
- Deep understanding about company fundamentals, bond structures and market technicals
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Fluency in a second language is preferred
- Team player skills
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.