Global FICC EM Valuations Specialist
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- 19 juin 18 2018-06-19
Global FICC EM Valuations Specialist
Corporate Title: Vice President
Line of Business: FICC
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Want to work in a dynamic, high-energy environment? We are currently recruiting for a dedicated Global FICC EM Valuations Specialist to join our team in London. You will work on a variety of projects which means every single day will be different. You will also provide mentorship and support to many partners within the Finance group.
This is a very busy role where you will independently make your own decisions on meaningful business matters. You will have exposure to a large variety of partners within the CFO Group which is meaningful for those who are passionate about developing their career internally with us at the Bank.
What will your responsibilities include?
- Independently decide on the assessment of market value
- Fair value hierarchy
- Valuation and prudent valuation adjustments for the exposure across the broad and complex product and asset classes within the line of business
- Reporting into a Director and working with our global team on a complex book of work where you will take the lead in building and improving methodology and process
- Engage in regular collaboration with traders and Quants, Market risk management and other teams within CFO: global valuation, capital team, stress testing
What skills/competencies will you possess?
- Understanding of derivative and debt/loan valuation
- Excellent system skills including coding (python, C++)
- Solid control mind-set
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fixed income products
- Banking and finance systems and pricing
- Leadership - you take pride in your work and set an example for teammates
- People and project management
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you're interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.