Global Head of Client Algos, Managing Director
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Salaire : Competitive
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Global Head of Client Algos, Managing DirectorOwn and manage the algo business function within eFX. The successful candidate with utilize their experience building and optimizing Algos to successfully expand Sate Street's Algo offering.
Major Responsibilities :
- Work closely with the Business Manager, meeting with clients to understand their Algo requirements.
- Develop and expand our suite of Algos - specifying, developing and managing development of new Algos.
- Understand the venues where Algos are executed, and expand our offering to those venues where necessary.
- Analyse and optimize Algo flow to maximize yield and customer experience.
- Ensure our Algo reporting (eg TCA reports) meets the needs of customers.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the 'Risk Excellence' culture within the business
Level of Education/ Qualifications:
- Postgraduate degree (PhD or Masters) in Mathematics, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Statistics or related field.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience developing Algos.
- Strong understanding of the FX Algo market.
- Object oriented programming skills: Java or C++.
- Proficiency in statistical packages such as Matlab, Python or R.
- Strong statistical foundations
- Pragmatic mindset - research should be targeted at solving business problems and improving profitability.
- Excellent communication skills are required to interact with clients and build relationships with key staff in Sales, Trading and Management.
- Self-motivated and with ability to work with minimal supervision.