Global Head of IT (infrastructure) Banking
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- MW Partners
- 18 nov. 18
Our client a leading TIer 1 Bank is urgently seeking experienced IT infrastructure manager to lead there The Head of Infrastructure Architecture is accountable for shaping the infrastructure roadmap within clients services, on-premise and on-cloud. There are two primary areas of accountability: 1. To define, maintain and own the enterprise architecture for Infrastructure, ensuring compliance with group standards and policies; 2. To lead the Infrastructure discipline within the Architecture Practice.
This role will carry out the following activities:
- Lead and own the development and implementation of architecture strategy and standards pertinent to Infrastructure;
- Ensure that the target architecture is implemented consistently across the CIO function and respective DevOps teams;
- Introduce new practices, processes, operating model, techniques, products, services, technologies and standards where needed against identified use cases, via the appropriate governance bodies;
- Lead the Solution Architecture Board (SAB), which is the design authority for technology decisions on infrastructure designs;
- Stay abreast of technology trends and advise IT and the business about potential benefits / impacts.
The Head of Infrastructure Architecture has responsibility for:
· the technical design & architecture for all infrastructure solutions;
· identifying new services as required;
· ensuring governance & communication of technology architecture;
· representing the department in architectural discussions and
- matrix managing the global team of Infrastructure Architects for GBGF.