Global Head of Sales - Fitch Solutions
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research; Fitch Solutions, an industry-leading provider of credit risk products and services; and Fitch Learning, a preeminent training and professional development firm. With dual headquarters in London and New York, Fitch Group is owned by Hearst.
Fitch complies with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which it operates, and provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, and other status protected by applicable laws. Title: Global Head of Sales Location: London, UK
In this high-profile senior management position, you will be responsible for running sales operations for Fitch Solutions across the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
This role will be focused on achieving aggressive net sales targets across all regions as Fitch Solutions looks to capitalize on its strong market position. Responsibilities
- Act as a key member of the Fitch Solutions Senior Management team, developing strategy and ensuring effective sales execution
- Develop a global sales framework and streamline diverse teams towards best practice, with high levels of productivity across all channels
- Meet increasing regional net sales targets across all product lines
- Effectively set and refine the sales strategy, processes, metrics, team and comp plans
- Assess, build and manage a sales pipeline of targets across all relevant channels to deliver on the company's sales objectives
- Drive pricing strategies to ensure parity with the market place and consistency within our customer portfolio and global operations
- Ensure net sales from strategic accounts are maximized through effective global account coordination
- Partner with the various business functions to create a "continuous learning mind-set" in the sales organization through a comprehensive sales training curriculum which will ensure all sales personnel are effectively presenting the full Fitch Solutions value proposition.
- Demonstrate a collaborative and open approach to internal communication fostering trust and thought-leadership throughout the organization
- Work closely with the business unit heads to ensure optimal product mix for long term revenue growth
- Develop feedback and communication channels across the organization around product, service, and marketing to continually enhance the company's offerings
- Build strong relationships both internally with the senior Business Relationship Management function, and externally with key influencers in each of the regions, eg. Large customers, regulators,
- Provide leadership, inspiration, coaching, and career development to the Sales Team.
- Significant demonstrable experience (10 years) of success in managing a global sales team in the information services space
- Excellent knowledge of the rating agencies environment and risk management requirements in strategic decision making, strategic business decision processes and information management
- Extremely results driven; hands-on approach to sales & marketing. Highly analytical mind-set; strong attention to detail without losing the big picture
- International experience including EMEA, APAC and the Americas
- Proven commercial acumen
- Proven negotiations with global account purchasers
- Leadership skills in coaching and developing teams
- Good contacts and relationships within the banking and asset management community
- Ability to frequently travel to key customers
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the Code of Ethics and Conduct page .