Global Infrastructure Fund seeks Investment Associate
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Arkesden Energy
- 02 oct. 17 2017-10-02
Global leading Infrastructure Fund seeks an Associate with 3-6 years of experience from a tier 1 investment bank or infrastructure fund to join their London investment team.
The Client is a leading international investor in the Infrastructure space. They combine local knowledge and their international network to identify attractive opportunities. They apply an operational and financial skillset to create value.
The Infrastructure business invests across utilities, power, transportation and social infrastructure globally.
Due to recent successful fundraising and a busy pipeline, the team now requires the support of more individuals in their London office.
As an Associate within Infrastructure your main responsibilities will involve:
- Researching selected sectors, companies and market segments to identify potential investment opportunities
- Developing long term financial models of investment opportunities from financial and commercial research and company data
- Analysing and interpreting results from the financial model to help assess the investment case
- Working with external advisors to conduct in-depth analysis of investment opportunities
- Drafting Investment Committee papers and conducting further research as needed
- Providing assistance in transaction administration, ensuring compliance with internal procedures
- Ongoing analytical support to asset managers of investments in the portfolio
As an Associate within Infrastructure your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- A 2:1 degree ( or equivalent ) from a leading university, business school, or engineering school, combined with solid analytical experience in a blue-chip financial environment
- Experience of working as part of a team in a transactional environment - investment banking or big 4 corporate finance/transaction services
- Related sector experience - infrastructure, power, utilities, transport
- Prior investment experience would be advantageous
- An understanding of the risks surrounding investment opportunities
- Direct experience of complex financial modelling
- Awareness of contractual and legal language, with experience of writing proposal paper