· Associate to support Transport, Services and Infrastructure team
· The role is to support the coverage of global clients and support the origination and execution of M&A, ECM and event financing business in core markets all around the world
· Support coverage and advisory delivery
· Financial Analysis - Developing company valuations and creating/analysing financial models, as well as conducting financing, comparative and pro forma analyses
· Client Materials - Assist in the preparation of presentations and other materials for clients
· Transaction Execution - Interacting with clients and various levels of management, and acting as an integral part of the engagement team
· Sector knowledge: Keeping very up to date with the markets and the sector developments, understanding regulatory frameworks in relevant jurisdictions to support developing advice, valuation and financing structures
· Work cooperatively with product and geographic specialists
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
· Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
· Experience with and understanding of the principles of financial modelling and valuation
· Experience in developing marketing materials (pitch books), including research.
· Experience with common databases (such as Bloomberg, Factset, Factiva, etc)
· High levels of motivation and strong work ethic
· A strong understanding of the financial markets
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
· A fluent knowledge of written and spoken European languages are preferred but not mandatory
· Exceptional academic credentials
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.