Global Internal Audit - Audit Manager - Finance Audit
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Broadgate Search Ltd
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
Working with a Bulge Bracket Bank within their Global Internal team ensuring audit assignments are completed in a timely and efficient manner with due respect to the standards established by Global Internal Audit, industry best practices and the relevant risk and regulatory environment.
The role of the Audit Manager is to:
- Lead or participate in the delivery of audits, some major and/or highly complex, which provide internal customers and stakeholders with critical assessments of the banks governance, risk and internal control frameworks.
- Ensure that audit assignments are completed in a timely and efficient manner with due respect to the standards established by Global Internal Audit (GBL INA), industry best practices and the relevant risk and regulatory environment.
- Provide specialist professional advice on audit findings and recommendations, thus ensuring that they are both fully understood and properly implemented by management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Obtaining, analysing and synthesizing information for reporting on the adequacy of the internal control environment, and management actions.
- Ensuring that the results of the work performed meet the expectations of audit and business management and regulators.
- Based on audit fieldwork, draft audit findings which articulate key issues and risks, and identify root causes.
- Maintain technical and business knowledge, including in respect of audit and regulatory issues.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience working in relevant environments i.e. External Audit, Internal Audit, Finance, Regulatory Reporting or Risk Management functions.
- Achieved targets and met expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same
- A flexible and adaptable management style with experience of developing yourself and others
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
- Planned projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities, using a variety of analysis and problem solving techniques
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, lateral thinking and interpersonal skills.
- Big 6 experience
- Role relevant qualifications, such as ACA, CPA or equivalent, is desirable but not essential.