- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 juin 18
Global Markets (Credit) High Yield and Leveraged Loans Desk Strategist, VP or DIR, London, #113292
The High Yield and Leveraged Loans business unit trades, distributes and analyses financial debt of highly levered companies. The desk is a market-making, client-facing unit that also deploys the firm's capital and is part of the Global Credit Products business, within the Global Markets Division. The desk sits on the main fixed income floor.
The Desk Strategist role involves:
- Secondary market activity: expressing credit views on a number of relevant credits, based on the analysis of industry trends, capital structure and debt pricing levels; assessing the relative value versus comparable companies in the HY universe; monitoring news flow; engaging in regular communications with clients; release periodic trade ideas and company- and sector- specific commentaries. The overall objective is to formulate and update investment recommendations both to the traders and the desk's clients (primarily mutual funds, pension funds and hedge funds).
- Primary market activity: performing due diligence on borrowers of new issues (High Yield bonds / levered loans)
- Deep familiarity with company business / strategy assessment, financial statement analysis, financial modelling, corporate finance and accounting.
- Understanding of leveraged loans / HY bonds and issues related to leveraged capital structures (covenants, credit metrics, etc)
- Background in accounting / corporate finance / equity research / leverage finance or similar roles. High familiarity with Excel and financial modelling.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to assess risk/reward trade off and formulate executable trade ideas.
- Ability to carry out complex analysis in the context of a noisy environment.
- Familiarity with CDS (pricing and credit events)
- European language skills