- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 25 juin 18
Global Markets (EQT Research) Pharma Analyst, ANL or ASO, London, #115225
This position in the European Pharmaceuticals Equity Research team will focus on developing and communicating equity research and investment ideas to our institutional client base. You will work closely with internal sales, sales trading, and trading teams in London and the US and other global Pharma research colleagues from New York to Tokyo. The position will involve contact with executive management at international Pharmaceutical companies and attendance at important global medical meetings (e.g. ASCO). This role will provide a broad exposure to the workings of the global pharmaceutical market and its companies and develop the successful candidate's analytical, problem solving, communication, and financial skills.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate with a curious and creative mind. This position would suit someone with a strong interest in the Pharmaceutical industry and a degree in science. Candidates with two plus years of work experience would be ideal with a preference for experience in either the Pharmaceutical industry, or at an accountancy firm.
Duties would include:
- Analysis of key macro and micro trends affecting the Pharmaceuticals sector. This could range from analysis of regulatory changes and developments that impact the sector in the US and Europe as well as R&D productivity sector analysis.
- Understanding and analysing company results to drive company financial modelling forecasts.
- Monitoring and reacting to news flow including clinical trial readouts and M&A activities.
- Formulate and present thematic and stock-specific research which will have a direct impact on investment decisions and outcomes. This could be as broad as analysing the probability of success for a pipeline asset, assessing the competitor pressures of therapeutic categories as well as evaluating company uses of cash and returns on investment.
- Analyse data from various sources to draw investment conclusions
- Present investment ideas to key clients of the Firm
- Collaborate with CS research Pharmaceutical teams in other regions, for example to develop global perspectives on therapeutic areas. Interact and support with CS European research teams to provide insight into trends affecting the industry, its customers and the wider economy
- Opportunities to attend medical meetings and engage reputable physicians to collect key findings and unique insights on pipeline products for investors.
- Attend company results and strategy meetings
- Interest in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to work at pace
- Ability and interest in analytical work to drive unique stock perspectives
- Excellent team work skills
- Science based BSc/MSc degree (biological science preferred)
- 2+ years of work experience after graduate degree (Pharmaceutical company, or Accountancy firm preferred)
- ACA/CEMA or equivalent accounting degree (preferred)
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong presentation, written and verbal skills