- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 juin 18
Global Markets (Equity Research) Technology, Media and Telecoms (TMT) Analyst, ASO or VP, London, #112396
The position will focus on providing equity research and investment ideas to our asset management and institutional client base. You will work closely with internal sales, sales trading and trading teams.
Duties would include:
- Analysis of key macro and micro trends affecting the TMT (Technology, Media, and Telecoms) sector.
- Understanding and analysing company results
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Monitoring of news flow and updating models
- Formulate and present thematic and stock-specific research which will have a direct impact on investment decisions and outcomes
- Analyse and present data from various sources to draw investment conclusions
- Present investment ideas to key clients of the Firm
- Support other CS businesses globally by providing insight into trends affecting the industry, its customers and the wider economy
- Minimum degree qualification 2:1 or equivalent. ACA or similar preferable but not required.
- Excellent mathematical and financial modelling skills absolutely required.
- Accounting knowledge and experience preferable.
- Experience as a research analyst helpful but not required.
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn and develop in the dynamic and rapidly evolving Investment Banking space a must.