Global Markets (ITS -Fixed Income) FX Options Trader, VP, London,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Global Foreign Exchange (GFX) provides all the FX needs of the bank. It is a fully integrated global 24 hour sales, structuring & trading business in Spot, Options & Forwards.
FX Options Trading and Structuring teams are responsible for both Developed and Local markets out to 5 year maturity and are located in London, New York, and Singapore.
The FX Options team are looking to hire a Developed Markets FX Options trader for the desk in London. The currencies that need coverage are G10.
The candidate will join the Foreign Exchange and Precious Metals Options Trading team based in London and will be responsible for market-making and risk-managing a portfolios consisting of G10/EMG/PMs vanilla and exotic (flow and structured) option products.
As a trader on the desk, the selected candidate will:
• Market-make and provide liquidity in the aforementioned instruments to the firm's clients. Collaborate closely with global sales to maximize revenue opportunities and strengthen Credit Suisse's franchise. Deliver consistent and competitive pricing, as well as appropriate content in the form of ideas and market-colour.
• Conduct prudent risk-management of the portfolio, including identification of short- and long-term risks, dynamically hedging various underlying exposures, and remaining within the prescribed risk-limits. Work closely with partner functions (market-risk, finance, operations, compliance, platform etc.) to ensure harmonious business growth.
• Develop and implement innovative RV strategies in order to help leveraging the franchise core business via both more efficient hedging and greater added value trade ideas.
• Support the desk head with project management assignments.
• Help leading the Quantitative and IT development efforts
• Operate with the highest ethical standards and practice responsible finance.
• Adhere to Credit Suisse's Code of Conduct and all business specific policies.
• Ensure compliance with trading limits and controls as set by the business. You Offer
Experience Required:• Must have experience in the FX Options market in a trading role. • Demonstrable proven track record of success in an FX Options trading role• Excellent knowledge and understanding of FX Options theory• A Bachelors or Masters Degree in a quantitative discipline from a recognised University or equivalent• Fluency in Russian language (written and spoken) is desirable This role will require ongoing certification under the Certification Regime. Salary: CompetitiveClosing Date: 2nd November 2020
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success