- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 juin 18
Global Markets (ITS - Equity Derivatives) Structured Eq Derivatives Salesperson, Russian Clients, VP, London, #113091
- Grows the firm's revenue through the sale of Credit Suisse equity derivative products and services. Develops and leverages industry contacts to pitch investment strategies, ideas and research, and build Credit Suisse brand recognition. Manages client relationships, develops investment strategies and applies consultative selling techniques in accordance with departmental and Credit Suisse sales goals and objectives.
- Manages relationships with Russian clients in London. Provides input and customer insights to the development and marketing of customized instruments to meet specific client needs. Increases trading with existing accounts while proactively searching for new business opportunities. Ensures optimal product/client alignment within the specific client sector by leading and directing research and analytics.
- Assists clients with the development of investment philosophy and strategy. Provides advice on market trends based on extensive research and utilizing in-depth, broad knowledge of various investment strategies. Develops new business proposals and negotiates rates, terms and fees with clients, balancing profitability with competitiveness.
- Partners with Equity Research, Structuring and Trading, and leverages previous Equity Derivatives Sales experience, to originate, prepare and market investment ideas for Russia. Evaluates client needs, develops strategies for selling specific products and outlines selling approaches for clients. Cross-sells full Credit Suisse suite of equity products including cash, listed and OTC options, program (portfolio) trading (New Issues and Secondary and Blocks) and Credit Suisse analytics across regions and functions to suit clients' investment needs.
- Provides management with client feedback and experiences to inform the development/refinement of sales plans and products. Performs analysis on various sales strategies (e.g., product introductions, selling approaches, client receptiveness).
- Ability to apply advanced consultative selling techniques to sell a broad range of equity derivative products and services aligned with Credit Suisse's product suite and client financial strategy/needs.
- Fluent in Russian
- Extensive experience of Equity Derivatives Sales in a tier 1 investment bank
- Ability to assist in the development and implementation of targeted sales action plans. Ability to perform market analysis utilizing a variety of performance and market-based metrics.
- Ability to communicate complex or difficult concepts and negotiate and influence others, including clients, to adopt different points of view.
- Ability to prioritize activities and those of colleagues. Ability to manage multiple work streams to achieve departmental goals.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and apply non-routine analytical quantitative processes and tools to draw conclusions. Ability to evaluate qualitative information and synthesize analysis to make recommendations.
- Shows drive, passion and can-do attitude. Spots and seizes opportunities for the bank and for individuals. Is eager to grow and learn for the person's area and as an individual. Stretches her-/himself and others to drive things forward.
- Fully complies with the bank's code of conduct and all applicable laws, regulations and policies. Shows true concern for compliance and control standards, protects the bank's reputation and earns our clients' trust. Is diligent, disciplined and organized in her/his work: meets deadlines, strives for high quality, has complete documentation.
- Proposes solutions that truly fit clients' needs and colleagues' requests. Communicates effectively; moves easily from discussion to agreement. Is calm and confident with clients/colleagues. Creates sustainable relationships with clients/colleagues. Establishes a network for the clients within Credit Suisse.
- Contributes to a positive and inclusive team environment, inspires others. [If a people leader] Spends substantial amount of her/his time effectively leading a team: communicating, setting direction, making decisions, intervening when off track. Balances need from day-to-day activities with developing and pursuing a long term strategy.
- Has developed a complete base of knowledge in the person's areas of expertise. Effectively applies her/his knowledge to deliver solutions that fit the purpose and are feasible. Approaches problems systematically and objectively, analyzes facts and evaluates options, draws sound conclusions.
Closing date: 22nd June 2018