- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 juil. 18
Global Markets (ITS - FI) Emerging Markets Turkey Fixed Income Trader, Associate, London, #117087
Credit Suisse is looking to recruit an Emerging Markets Trader at Associate level in London to cover Turkish Fixed Income markets.
• An opportunity to join a successful team with a proven track record of delivering innovative and profitable transactions for the bank.
• A role that allows the candidate to take ownership and responsibility of specific business areas while contributing broadly to generating trade ideas and hedging strategies for the desk.
• A role that allows the candidate to develop an appreciation of current banking regulation, operational risk considerations, market risk and its impact on transaction design .
• An opportunity that allows the candidate a balanced mix of exposure to trading in the markets and being responsible for activities that require expertise in banking operations.
• Prior trading experience in Fixed Income covering the Turkish market is necessary and you need to demonstrate a deep understanding and appreciation of financial markets and risk.
• Excellent knowledge of the firm's control frameworks and IT systems. An advanced skillset in Excel and VB.
• An in-depth knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements
• The ability to think creatively, outside-the-box for solving complex problems requiring multi-disciplinary skills.
• Excellent communication skills - the ability to express complex ideas in clear and concise manner both written and verbal.
• A bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline such as maths, physics, or engineering from a recognised University or equivalent
• Fluent in Turkish and English
Closing date: 10th August 2018