- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 juil. 18
Global Markets (ITS - Fixed Income) Emerging Markets Derivatives Structurer, VP, London, #112839
- Assists with the creation and structuring of tailored financing solutions to address financing needs of financial institutions and governments in the EMEA region.
- Assists in structuring deals. Establishes a continuous dialogue with trading to price transactions and products. Performs quantitative analysis and review of potential transactions. Performs optimizations, back testing and scenario analysis.
- Supports Sales by assisting with the distribution of marketing materials and participating in product discussions or roadshows with clients.
- Negotiates financing documentation in collaboration with lawyers and manages execution of financing transactions in close cooperation with colleagues.
- Liaises with internal groups such as Risk teams, Accounting, Tax, Middle Office etc. in connection with the execution of prospective deals.
- Monitors and analyses new business opportunities. Assists in the development of opportunities into products or new businesses. Analyses the impact of macroeconomic factors on the business / product.
- Knowledge of FX and Rates hedging done by EM Corporates
- Has a Quantitative degree e.g. in Maths, Physics or Engineering and preferably an MBA or a Masters in Finance / Financial Engineering.
- Proven experience in Emerging Markets Structuring in EMEA.
- Has a sound understanding of financial mathematics and legal, accounting and tax issues.
- Effectively applies her/his knowledge to deliver solutions that fit the purpose and are feasible. Leverages organizational knowledge / relationships to provide client solutions. Develops and evaluates different options.
- Applies risk analysis skills to pre-screen deals and perform initial risk assessment in coordination with colleagues.
- Ability to analyse problems in a systematic manner using established quantitative processes, tools and methodologies. Supports the application of new approaches. Contributes to and encourages the generation of new ideas.
- Fully follows the bank's code of conduct and all applicable laws, regulations and policies. Is diligent, focused and organized in her/his work: meets deadlines, strives for high quality. Is calm, confident and persuasive in positioning her/his suggestions/solutions.
- Assumes accountability for her/his tasks and results. Is an engaged team member and has a positive attitude towards team work. Supports and helps others and is responsive to requests from outside her/his own area of responsibility. Exhibits good organizational skills in the context of managing own activities and supporting those of relevant teams.
- Knowledge of Russian language is essential
Closing Date: 27th July 2018