As the Global Reward Manager you will be tasked with:
• Leading and managing the Compensation framework for the business ensuring the company remains competitive
• Managing complex international remuneration processes (including benchmarking, to advising on sign off and review)
• Building strong working relationships and rapport with both internal stakeholders and third party advisors
• Managing the MI and reporting across all countries, including SME and insight reporting (turnover/headcount/talent management and acquisition)
• Overseeing international regulatory requirements
• Managing LTIP and deferred schemes
You will be joining an experienced HR Team where you will be an integral subject matter expert advising and partnering the wider business. This is an exciting contract role with a fantastic brand.