Global Sales & Marketing - Institutional Cash Equity Sales - Analyst
Institutional Cash Equity Sales position covering clients in the UK. Opportunity
Join the desk working and become a part of the Cash Equity Sales team in London. Key responsibilities:
- Assisting senior members of the team with marketing of existing Equity products;
- Coverage/ Co-Coverage with senior members of the team of asset managers and financial institutions;
- Independently develop and pitch solutions that fit the needs of our clients;
- Collaborate with our trading and structuring desks in managing client flows;
- Assisting on pricing and execution of capital markets transactions as well as enhancing the existing client relationships.
- Experience in a markets-based role, preferably in Equities;
- Excellent technical skills;
- Ability to understand complex topics and products and explain them to other parties;
- Ability to think on a strategic level and identify future opportunities for business growth.
- Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint proficiency;
- Bloomberg and analytical functions;
- Detail oriented and motivated;
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbally;
- Excellent time management ability.
This role encompasses the performance of regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the relevant regulatory authorities to carry out such activities.