Global Supplier Manager - Real Estate
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Bruin Financial
- 22 août 17
BRUIN Financial is currently working with a leading investment manger that is currently looking for a Global Supplier Manager (Real Estate) to join their operations team. The successful candidate will ensure that effective controls are in place to govern all key activities within the firm with adherence to the principles and processes laid down in relevant standards relating to supplier management. This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance/Accounting specialist to broaden their remit.
As Global Supplier Manager (Real Estate) your responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that all risks and controls relating to managed supply or outsource relationships are within agreed appetite.
• Manage service provision from third party organisations and extract value from commercial relationships
• Ensuring that service review meetings, and issue management and resolution are compliant with the outsourcing policy
• Supporting any contract negotiations. Take on new supplier relationships and bring together other parties to take these on and into our Global model
The successful incumbent requires:
• Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
• Notable experience of work in a Service Management capacity within a Global Asset Manager
• In-depth knowledge of Real Estate funds, products and services
• Excellent interpersonal skills