Global Support Lead - Murex
- High base to attract the best
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Digital Capital Markets Limited
- 11 juin 18 2018-06-11
Investment Bank requires a senior Murex specialist to lead a global front office support and projects team.
This Investment Bank is looking to hire an experienced Murex specialist. You will be responsible for providing technical leadership to a global murex support and projects team operating across Rates and Credit trading.
Whilst there is a management element to the role, it is vital that you are still technically hands on so can lead by example. The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Murex, especially front office risk modules. This experience could have been gained in a Support & Config, BA, dev or implementation role. You must be a Murex SME.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income products, especially Rates & Credit.
- Experience of providing leadership or technical direction.
- The ability to work closely with business users and desk heads to manage technical expectations and provide first class service delivery.
For further information please contact James Andersen at email@example.com