Due to growth, a newly created position has arisen within this progressive boutique Asset Manager for a Risk & Compliance Analyst to support the Chief Risk Officer.
Role & Responsibilities
- To support Governance, Risk and Compliance administrative tasks in a comprehensive, confidential and proactive manner.
- Assist with management of regulatory visits, reviews and information requests – agenda, presentation, collation and delivery of documents
- Arrange Senior Management Function meetings (agenda, key points, action points, RAG status)
- Organise updates of regular dashboards and reports by Risk & Compliance team (e.g. monthly Risk & Compliance Dashboard, quarterly Balanced Scorecards KPIs) and proofread and reformat updated documents before circulation
- Track completion of agreed action points (Compliance findings, Internal Audit findings, matters arising at Committees, Operational Risk Events)
- Support with compliance register maintenance (e.g. Insiders, Gift & Entertainment register, Personal Account Dealing, Conflict of Interests)
- Track completion of Risk & Compliance activities against plans (e.g. roadmap, monitoring, training)
- Assist with the support of senior Committees (including scheduling meetings, preparation and circulation/uploading of pack, minutes and attendance tracking)
- Maintain Policy and Procedure inventory, send monthly reminders, support reviews, report on status and prepare quarterly Policy round up, intranet posting
- Support annual Governance effectiveness review – questionnaires, update of Governance Framework and Terms of Reference
- Corporate Secretariat / Board procedures
Experience & Qualifications
- Ideally 2 years’ of experience in the Asset Management from within a risk and compliance function.
- Good basic understanding of the financial markets.
- Although not essential, a Corporate Secretariat or Compliance qualification would be useful
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in a high delivery client facing commercial environment is preferred
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.