Graduate Data Scientist
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 22 sept. 17
Our client is looking for a graduate data scientist to join their leading big data and data science platform.
Our client is a platform that out performs the market using big data and predictive analytics.
- proprietary big data technology,
- massively parallel statistical processing
- advanced machine learning
- cutting edge predictive analytics
You will be working alongside colleagues which include former Google, Microsoft, Cambridge, Oxford and UCL alumni.
- A minimum Master's degree qualification in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer science, or a related discipline
- Experience in Natural Language Processing and Text Mining.
- Proficiency in software programming (Scala/Python/Java/R/MatLab).
We will consider all applications which meet the relevant requirements and will provide full discolsure on the organisation at point of contact.