Group Financial Controller
- 75k + bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 17 janv. 18 2018-01-17
An excellent opportunity to join a leading Foreign Exchange Organisation with high growth potential based in the City. This opportunity will report into directly into the CFO and you will be responsible for overseeing the Finance department in their day-to-day operations.
- Prepare monthly management accounts for all group companies to identify results, trends, and performance against budget.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Developing and maintaining strong internal controls, governance and risk management
- Prepare statutory accounts for all UK group companies
- Assist with statutory accounts for all overseas group companies
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the group.
- Regular cash flow reporting and group cash management.
- Regular reporting of gross profit and other KPIs
- Assist the CFO in any projects required by the board of TCG, including acquisitions