Group Financial Controller - FTC
- £80,000 - £90,000 per annum, pro rata
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Walker Hamill
- 26 juil. 18 2018-07-26
Our client, a leading asset manager is looking for an experienced Group Financial Controller for a 12 - 14 month period. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high profile team and will require previous experience of complex consolidations, managing finance teams and system implementation projects.
- Oversee day-to-day activities of the team, ensuring it operates seamlessly and in a controlled manner, delivering on time and to a high standard.
- Maintain robust review and control procedures to ensure that all statutory, regulatory and management reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Manage and develop the existing control environment, identifying risks and adapting to meet evolving needs
- Actively participate in new systems implementation projects, ensuring they’re delivered on time and to a specification that meets the requirements of the Specialist Finance entities.
- ACA or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 7 years post qualification experience.
- Financial services experience essential, funds management experience would be ideal.
- A proven track record of managing finance teams in complex group environments is essential, and it would further be beneficial if experience was gained running a Group Finance function, dealing with complex consolidations.
- Experience of implementing finance systems and delivering process improvements.