Group Financial Controller - Private Equity Fund Manager
- £80k + Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Maldon Partners
- 25 août 17
Maldon Partners are currently exclusively recruiting on behalf of a rapidly growing and diversifying Private Equity firm which due to acquisition is transforming into a broader financial services group.
The business has an extensive track record in British Private Equity investment and has recently acquired a major credit platform. Due to this acquisition the complexity and size of the business will increase quite rapidly. The CFO of the business is keen to identify a qualified financial controller to lead and partner with them on the next stage of the businesses finance infrastructure development.
Role responsibilities will be varied but will include:
- Responsible for budget and forecast preparation and variance analysis throughout the business. Liaising with senior stakeholders throughout the process
- Management of process for preparation of annual statutory accounts for various legal entities under local GAAP
- Preparation of the group consolidated accounts under IFRS
- Preparation of quarterly and annual management accounts and consolidation
- Direct interaction with senior management but also acts as a key contact for various internal and external partners with the ability to communicate succinctly and interpret financial results in non-technical accounting terms to business leaders
- Recommend improvements in automated and/ or non-automated components of new or changed processes and organization. This includes all elements of planning and execution
- Ad hoc projects
Applicants should be hands on, completely comfortable with developing and setting their own day to day agenda and be hands on in their approach to their work. The business will expand quickly so suitable for someone ambitious keen to add staff beneath them in the future.
Technically you should have experience in multi-currency consolidations and experience of working in businesses across multiple legal jurisdictions. Applicants should have experience of Financial Services but not necessarily Private Equity.