Group Financial Reporting Manager
- Market Rate
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Maze Executive Search & Selection
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
The client is a very exciting Fintech firm that is currently going through an IPO is about to be listed - Must have experience in group consolidation of multi-currency accounts, IFRS knowledge and be a good communicator - Ideally 3-5 years PQE and from an audit background.
Opportunity – Group Financial Reporting Manager
Due to the client’s rapid expansion and impending listing on the Singapore Stock Exchange, there is a need to strengthen the financial control function through the creation of a new role: Group Financial Reporting Manager. The role will be based in London and report to the Group Financial Controller. The remit is broad and will cover many facets of group related reporting and control. The responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparation of consolidated IFRS accounts from local country GAAP accounts (UK, Germany, Switzerland, Singapore). This will include working with the regional offices in the preparation of the income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, notes to the accounts, audit file compilation etc. the client will be required to report quarterly to the Singapore Stock Exchange.
- Ensuring IFRS/GAAP compliance
- Group transfer pricing development and control
- Internal control framework oversight (e.g. inter company controls, balance sheet substantiation)
- Group management reporting (management accounts, board reporting, forecasting and budgeting)
- Group business performance analysis (including Key Performance Indicator development and reporting)
- Group cash flow monitoring and management
- Assistance with the development and maintenance of the investors section of the clients website.
- Develop internal accounting guidelines to include reporting timetables.
- Assist with external funding transactions.
- Assist with the implementation of a group wide financial reporting package
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant from an audit background and have strong and up to date technical IFRS knowledge. Previous preparation of group consolidated accounts involving different currencies is preferred. A financial services background is not mandatory but awareness of and an interest in the products transacted by the client would of course be beneficial. It is expected the candidate will have a minimum of 5 years PQE and be confident/experienced enough to work autonomously.
The finance function of the client, whilst small at this point, is evolving as the company grows. It operates with a relatively flat structure and is very much a hands on function. The right candidate will work well in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and be excited by the possibility of joining a fast moving, ambitious company.