Our client, a global real estate investment manager is looking for a Group Management Accountant to cover maternity leave. The successful candidate will report to the CFO and have responsibility for the oversight of the accounting and administration of the corporate entities. This includes management of all financial / tax reporting, management information and budgets. This is a 12 month FTC starting January 2021.
- Prepare financial statements and monthly management accounting for the corporate entities.
- Prepare internal management reports and ad-hoc analysis on key deliverables.
- Maintain the quarterly budget forecasts and assist in the preparation and submission of the annual business plan.
- Responsible for the audit process for several corporate entities as well as responding to any queries.
- Oversight of regulatory reporting requirements of the firm.
- Management of distribution process.
- Assist the CFO with necessary UK/US/FATCA &CRS Tax reporting requirements for all corporate entities.
- Review VAT returns.
- Oversight of the account payables and receivables for the Group.
- Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA (or equivalent).
- Accounting experience in the corporate accounting function within the investment management industry with experience in LLP structures is essential.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Confident, able to communicate effectively to multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in preparing and submitting VAT filings.
- Organised, ability to work well under pressure.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see the Walker Hamill website.