Group Manager, Client Service (Corporate Trust)
Working within the Corporate Trust Department the Client Service Team Leader will support a team of around 12 client service managers. In addition the Team Leader will provide oversight and guidance to the offshore support team in Poland.
- The team leader will be responsible for providing quality support to clients with transactions and resolving operational issues on a daily basis.
- They will be required to maintain familiarity with industry best practices and seeks opportunities to implement as appropriate.
- Establishing and updating policies and procedures for the team managed and making sure such policies and procedures are implemented accordingly.
- Contribute to the development of strategic initiatives that are designed to improve the overall client service experience and improve team productivity and quality.
- Resolve highly complex or non-routine issues or inquiries from senior-level or key individuals at clients, as needed.
Maintain relationships with business leaders to report client trends and needs.
- May provide forward-looking insight on client issues and trends to drive future revenue growth.
- Provides strategic guidance on internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Determine needed improvements through review and analysis of problems reported.
- Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Responsible for the achievement of multiple team goals and objectives, talent management and supervision of team members. Teams support multiple, complex client accounts.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Primary Location:
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required with an MBA preferred.
- Proven experience in a similar role with at least a few years of people management experience preferred.
- Similar experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
United Kingdom-Greater London-London Job:
Corporate Trust Internal Jobcode:
Corporate Trust-HR06320 Requisition Number: