Group Manager, Production Services
Production Services - Workplace Technology Support - Output Managed Services (Print) Department:
EMEA Overview Of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com . Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news. Job Purpose:
Leads the delivery, management, support, and continuous improvement of the Technology environment & services across the Output Managed Service and broader end user experience. Responsible for management of a single global vendor and both the technical and End User support of the service with a focus on Print reduction and digitization.
Works alongside other members of the team who are responsible for all other areas of End User Technology, knowledge of this area would also be an advantage. Responsibilities:
- The selection, implementation, and management of a Global print vendor
- Continued reduction of reliance upon print services in favour of digitization
- The OLA/SLA-based support for the Managed Output service globally
- Hold a deep understanding of technologies and the current trends within your span of control.
- Forming short to long term strategies, ensuring transformational change is implemented in a timely manner.
- Ensure appropriate tools are available for the support team to conduct their role effectively, continually assessing fitness for purpose.
- Building and maintaining strong, productive relationships with the business and acting as the responsible focal point for the delivery and support of Managed output services globally
- Manage staff - behaviours, disciplinary action, hiring, rewarding,
- Ensure compliance and administrative functions are completed on time and accurately,
- Ensure governance is adhered to and manage risks to meet or exceed internal and external audit requirements (This includes all Production and Disaster Recovery environments).
- Mentoring and coaching staff in behavioural skills concerned with communication to the business, third party suppliers and other areas of TSG.
- Technology Infrastructure Management
- Transformation leadership
- Team management
- Stakeholder Management
- Problem solving and product design
- Project Management
What we can offer you:
- 2-3 years Technology Vendor Management
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required; advanced degree preferred
- 4-6 years of related experience required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
- Challenging, fun and supportive environment
- 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays) plus opportunity to purchase up to 5 extra days
- Highly competitive benefits package including pension and private medical cover