- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Exane BNP Paribas
- 12 juin 18 2018-06-12
Exane BNP Paribas has an opportunity for an HR Apprentice to join them in London. You will be part of the HR team based at the Mayfair office, where you are likely to be involved in a very broad and varied mix of activities. We can offer you an attractive learning opportunity and a rewarding work experience in a creative and entrepreneurial corporate culture. .
Exane BNP Paribas is a top pan-European equity broker and is the market leader in France, active on sales, execution and research on stocks covered by an award-winning Research Department.
A strong culture of investigation and performance allows Exane BNP Paribas to guarantee its clients the enduring success of their investments. The company offers research, distribution and execution services on European stocks to institutional clients.
- Providing administrative support on various HR related initiatives such as benefits, data collation, recruitment, training, payroll, invoices, managing data systems.
- Acting as a back-up to other team members on various HR topics
- Contributing with ideas and suggestions as part of the HR team
- Contributing to and taking ownership of ad-hoc projects
Is This You?
- Interested in developing own skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personable, strong communication skills
- Self-motivation, intellect, and confidence
- Flexible attitude to work
- Good initiative, ability to work in a team, with a good sense of organisation
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package