If you had the chance to join a well-established Asset Manager with a market-leading 10 year track record consisting of investments into iconic London real estate, looking to take the next step of growth with the hire of their first business development professional, would you consider it? This role is to head of the business development function for this iconic Real Estate Asset Manager and play a leading role in the growth of this exciting firm.
Years Experience: c.7+ (or relevant)
Job Title: Head of Business Development
If you had the chance to join a well-established Asset Manager with a market-leading 10 year track record consisting of investments into iconic London real estate, looking to take the next step of growth with the hire of their first business development professional, would you consider it?
A highly successful real estate asset manager with a niche focus in London-based special situations opportunistic investments is hiring a senior business development professional to support their exciting growth trajectory. The firm has deployed billions of capital and has c.$1bn of active investment in assets under management, is regularly praised for beating the biggest funds to secure leading and high return deals.
The firm has grown tremendously in its 10 years of operation and there is huge excitement around the growth potential of this fund. The business is therefore looking to supplement its market-leading performance with the hire of a high-quality fundraiser to support the growth in assets. This is a leading role within the firm and the successful candidate will be involved in the key decisions across the whole business unit.
This position is to head up the business development, with an initial focus on the UK institutional investors, and a longer-term remit to target global institutions.
- To lead the fundraising process; with a particular focus on UK institutions, such as pension funds, consultants, financial institutions, and family offices.
- To help define and implement the global fundraising strategy alongside the partners;
- To build out a pipeline of prospective investors with the capacity to invest in real estate special situations;
- To attend meetings with key prospective and existing investors, and to update them on the firm's performance and wider portfolio;
- To work alongside the founding partners to develop suitable marketing materials and presentations to share with clients.
- To have extensive experience raising assets for real estate funds;
- To have a deep investor-network of Real Estate investors across the UK and Ireland.
- To have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- To have a desire to work for a market-leading growth-oriented private markets fund;
- To have a strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently and as part of a wider team;
- To have c.7+ years of experience of business development experience.
- Market-leading compensation structure.
- Exposure to a high-quality investment team, all from top-5 real estate asset managers.
- Ability to play a key role in this high-quality firms growth.
- Involvement in historic and prospective landmark London-based Real Estate investments.
If you would the chance to join a truly prestigious Real Estate Asset Manager that invests in iconic London landmarks, and take ownership for the fundraising and business development, then please apply directly on this site?