If you had the chance to join a top 10, blue-chip, globally recognised real estate fund and take ownership for their capital raising across EMEA, would you consider it?
This historic real estate manager has been investing into real assets for more than 20 years and has accumulated over $100bn in assets during that time.
To be considered for this market leading position, you must have capital raising experience across the real estate market and a deep network of active investors across EMEA.
- To lead, define and implement the capital raising function for EMEA.
- Build out a pipeline of prospective investors across EMEA who could invest into the real estate space.
- Manage relationships with existing clients as well as prospective investors.
- To represent the blue-chip firm in EMEA across all strategies including real estate equity.
- Demonstrable track record of raising assets from investors across EMEA into real estate strategies.
- Deep investor network of pension funds, insurance companies, family offices, sovereign wealth funds and endowments across EMEA.
- Highly technical background within real estate.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with an ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- c.7+ years of real estate fundraising experience.
- Market leading base salary
- Exceptional bonus package
- Ability to lead a historic firm within EMEA
If you would like the chance to lead this blue-chip firm's capital raising within EMEA then apply directly on this site.