Axiom HQ is a rapidly growing RegTech software provider to some of the largest banks and asset managers in the world. With over 40 clients and a growth rate approaching 100% year-on-year we need the perfect person to own our regulatory compliance advisory strategy. We are looking for an individual with technical regulatory market knowledge and expertise to support our operational teams and the clients who use our solutions.
You will bring your wealth of knowledge of the financial sector regulatory landscape to create a respected programme of content and events and promote these to an audience of regulated financial sector firms in the UK, EMEA, APAC & The US.
Perhaps you have worked for a financial sector regulator with a market-facing role? Or as a Head of Compliance for a regulated firm explaining and simplifying complex regulation for stakeholders?
You will certainly find a strong satisfaction in helping firms solve regulatory compliance problems in line with the principles of innovation, technology and a flair for operational problem solving.
If this rings a bell and you fit the spec below then we would love to hear from you!
- Maintain an overview of financial sector regulation in UK, US, EMEA & APAC
- Advise and train our operational teams on key technical areas of regulatory compliance, regulatory change and industry best practice
- Understand and translate the impact of regulatory change on our clients and share this knowledge across the teams
- Write topical and accessible regulatory briefings for our stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with industry bodies & their members (e.g. TISA, PIMFA, IA)
- Conduct regulatory horizon scanning
- Host seminars & webinars on regulatory matters alongside our in-house experts & partners
- Build relationships with new and existing clients
- Gather client and market intelligence to support our sales and operational teams
- Correspond with interested parties about our firm’s solutions
- Own and maintain our database of stakeholders and prospects
- Grow and retain our audience by building a reputation for insightful content & events
- Identify opportunities for us to help regulated firms in current and adjacent segments
Your Knowledge & Experience
- Good working knowledge of PRA & FCA regulation, particularly SYSC, CASS, COBS & COLL
- Some experience with regulation in US, EMEA & APAC would be an advantage
- Proven track record of financial regulatory compliance consultancy and/or training
- Experience organising and hosting online and offline events in a B2B context
- Experience working with financial sector industry bodies would be an advantage
- Experience using a range of email and social media tools to run a B2B content channel
- Experience writing compelling and stylish communication pieces (e.g. newsletters, blogs)
- Proven ability to network with new and existing contacts in a B2B environment
- Experience presenting regulatory compliance content to experienced practitioners
Your Skills & Abilities
- Rapport, confidence, credibility, gravitas & leadership
- Strong analytic skills and a close attention to detail
- Rapid comprehension of regulatory subject matter
- Event organisation and hosting
- Competence with digital and social media channels
- Excellent time management skills
- Fluency with online / web-based tools and services
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong writing skills and excellent verbal presentation
- Ability to effectively communicate organisational messages using a range of media
- Employer pension scheme
- Gym/fitness benefits
- Flexible working
- Increasing holiday allowance based on time with the firm
- Excellent work life balance and company culture
Please ensure you provide a Cover Letter, alongside your CV, as part of your application.