Head of Custody Service Delivery
- disc. bonus/benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 13 oct. 17 2017-10-13
The Head of Custody Service Delivery UK is responsible for providing the leadership of the UK Custody (Global and Direct Custody) Service Delivery function and working collaboratively across all European custody markets (Luxembourg, Ireland, Germany, and Greece). Primary responsibilities are to drive service quality, operational efficiency, standardisation, risk & compliance management, process innovation and cost control.
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Securities Services team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
- The Head of Custody Service Delivery UK is responsible for providing the leadership of the UK Custody (Global and Direct Custody) Service Delivery function and working collaboratively across all European custody markets (Luxembourg, Ireland, Germany, and Greece). Primary responsibilities are to drive service quality, operational efficiency, standardisation, risk & compliance management, process innovation and cost control. Role holder represents UK Custody Service Delivery in the Europe HSS Service Delivery Management Committee.
- Design rights on appropriate quality of service delivery to meet or exceed Client SLA's at appropriate cost point within acceptable operational risk appetite and alignment of Group global standard principles and processes. Drive a focus on creating a sustainable continuous process improvement culture.
- Drive the UK Custody geographic strategy optimally utilising the GSC footprint and European business centres.
- Direct responsibility in collaboration with regional country heads to deliver operational excellence in line with country regulatory, client service delivery and market specific requirements / obligations.
- Implementation of in country service models to be defined at standard / market specific / client level.
- Lean type streamlining capabilities to be utilized to generate yoy productivity gains.
- Optimal use of IT resources to improve service, reduce unit costs and mitigate risk.
- BRCM, ORIC and Audit reviews to demonstrate an effective control
Desired experience and skills include:
- Demonstrated business knowledge, ideally experience of leading a complex local or regional business unit
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology development and infrastructure and how this can be used to meet business needs
- Practical experience of business transformation with project management experience
- To have held a leadership position, ideally within a global banking environment with geographically spread teams
- Deep knowledge of Securities Services processes and client requirements
- Financial and accounting acumen
- Ability to manage and mitigate operational risk effectively
- Experience working across cultures
- Understanding of the HSBC Group and its strategy, structures and processes
- Knowledge of the external environment - regulatory, political, competitor and market
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.