Fast growing fintech platform for real estate investment investment business, is looking for a funds lawyer/private markets product developer to help structure and launch their first fund.
Fast growing fintech platform for real estate investment, for the first time, unlocking the residential asset class.
- Take a leadership role in the further development and running of the firms new Luxembourg real estate fund business
- Lead the setup of the firms new Luxembourg real estate fund together with external counsel and take a leadership role in its further growth
- Work cross-functional to build new funds and maintain from a legal and product perspective
- Work closely with firms core management team
- Work as a generalist lawyer and take ownership across the corporate responsibilties, VC financing rounds and management of the firms real estate portfolios in Germany and future European markets
- Collaborate effectively across functions to standardise and optimise the company processes
- 5+ years of experience in the investment fund or real estate practice of a top UK/EU firm
- Experience with Luxembourg regulated investment funds
- You work diligently and with attention to detail
- You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- You are a generalist and self-starter who takes initiative and make things happen
- Ability to build and nurture strong relationships across the industry at a senior level
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Educated to degree level in law, or economics