You will develop and implement an HR strategy, which supports the company vision and practise objectives covering Recruitment, Training and L&D, Talent Management, Employee Engagement and Experience, Reward, and Equality and Diversity. This role is based in North London in Barnet.
A niche IT consultancy and software products company headquartered in United Kingdom, providing consultancy expertise within the capital market sphere are looking for a Head of HR.
As a consultancy the success is driven by its people and as such HR will be a key differentiator
- You will live, breathe and deliver against our Strategy and Vision, Culture and Values, you will have a passion and love of empowering people, helping them find their 'fit’ where they will flourish, be challenged and supported
- You will develop and implement an HR strategy, which supports the company vision and practise objectives covering Recruitment, Training and L&D, Talent Management, Employee Engagement and Experience, Reward, and Equality and Diversity.
- You will be a Servant Leader who builds and supports through building their profile, mentoring, training, supporting and having those honest and transparent conversations
- You will anticipate future business requirements and ensure the company is legally compliant in employment legislation in all locations and forward thinking in protecting and supporting its team members across the globe
- You will work on various projects to ensure the best possible service is given to all stakeholders and continue to build strong working relationships
- You will lead HR and people operations, ensuring excellence and evaluating how the offering can be further improved and optimized
- You will work with practise leads to develop best in class Training and L&D programmes, help design and implement training programmes and initiatives, engagement plans as well as internal communication plans
- You will ensure that all employees experience is the same whether permanent or contract staff, that all are onboarded into the business to ensure they are able to meet their duties, they understand the expectations of them, and so act as ambassadors for the Partner’s brand.
- You will ensure that Reward policy is administered effectively and fairly taking into account local needs. For example, leave is accurately managed and takes into account French RTT rules
- You will support Management and practise Leads in driving the business OKR’s and KPI outcomes towards business success
As a people-based business, we are looking for an individual with a good track record in Learning and Development, and strong recruitment experience who is intelligent and an eager learner. You could be a specialist recruiter working in HR who is looking to widen their perspective or a generalist looking to take on more responsibility. You will likely understand consulting and financial markets. Above all the successful person must have a passion for people and be interested in gaining a CIPD qualification if they do not have one.