Head of Investor Relations
- Competitive basic + bonus + carried interest
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Walker Hamill
- 24 nov. 17 2017-11-24
Our client is a London-based Private Equity investor in environmentally focused UK infrastructure projects. Having successfully invested its first fund, the firm is currently raising Fund II and is looking for a talented IR professional to help it grow its LP base and funds under management. You will occupy a key position in the Firm and will play a significant role in formulating and implementing strategy.
As Head of Investor Relations you will be responsible for the following:
- institutional fundraising on an ongoing basis;
- setting and managing marketing budgets;
- attending the Investment Committee, by invitation;
- sitting on the Management Board as the Director responsible for Fund Raising;
- managing relationships with existing and new LP funders;
- spporting Finance Dept with the quarterly fund reporting;
- ad hoc marketing.
More specifically, core responsibilities will include:
- managing the fundraising budget;
- organising presentations and pitches;
- ensuring complaince with FCA;
- managing the firms contact relationship data base;
- participating in the strategic direction of the firm;
- presenting on the sector.
- principal point of contact for existing and new LP relationships;
- key external representative in matters pertaining to fundraising.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Investor Relations professional to join a successful team in a specialised area and to help drive growth through capital raising initiatives.