One the UK’s leading Fintech challenger banks are looking to appoint a director of regulatory reporting. This role will be part of the senior finance team and will deal regularly with the Executive Committee and Board, managing a team four to oversee capital, liquidity, and financial regulatory requirements.
- Keep up to date with regulatory requirements, interpreting and implementing changes and working with the business to assess impact on planning and new product development.
- Review and submission of capital, liquidity, financial regulatory returns and Pillar 3 disclosures.
- Continuously improve, develop and lead on the automation of regulatory reporting for the bank.
- Actively work alongside treasury and risk in production of ILAAP, ICAAP and RRP.
- You have significant experience in regulatory reporting, treasury or prudential risk management function of a bank or within the financial services industry
- Extensive knowledge of the PRA regulatory framework, relevant prudential regulatory requirements and experience in engaging with regulators
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, in particular the ability to explain complex topics clearly
- Previous experience managing and positively developing experienced people