International company B2Broker (Business to Broker) is a fintech developer and liquidity provider for brokerage companies, banks and investment funds. Having occupied its niche in the market since 2014, the company is a leader in its field, and therefore it is constantly growing and developing. Nowadays the company’s offices are situated in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Limassol, Hong Kong, Minsk, London, Dubai and Kiev.
A role is now available for a Head of Sales for our London Office. The successful candidate will get an opportunity to contribute to the UK expansion of the B2Broker Group. Ideal Candidate should have proven leadership experience in Financial Markets (especially in FX and CFD) and extensive knowledge of our sphere.
Acquiring FCA Licence
- Collaborate with B2Broker Group Management, Global Legal Department in order to prepare the Company for Licensing.
- Partake in hiring of all staff, necessary for licensing
- Oversee and improve all operational systems, processes and controls
- Ensure that licensing application is conducted in accordance with all requirements and company is ready to conduct business
- Communicate with the FCA during licensing procedure, partake in all interview with the regulator and ensure success of our application
- Implement and oversee organizational policies, goals, and procedures
After the License is granted
- Ensure the prompt, professional and efficient service to existing and potential clients
- Develop, maintains and enhances relationships with Institutional partners’ and affiliates, ensuring excellent standard of service
- Manage and increase the effectiveness of all relevant operations and support services, through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions
- Drive initiatives that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Ensure that the responsibilities of staff are accomplished to achieve business objectives.
- Supervises and monitors results
- Collaborate with Group’s Management to provide regional forecasting, analytics and planning that delivers predictable sales intelligence
- Ensure the achievement of regional goals
Skills and competencies required
- At least 5+ years’ of experience in senior management function within a Mifid Investment Firm (desirable in the UK)
- Extensive knowledge of the FX and CFD brokerage industry (including major players, trading platforms, major liquidity providers)
- Knowledge of and experience in Finance, compliance and regulation matters.
- University degree in a business-related field or equivalent
- Knowledge of all operating functions of a Forex/CFD broker.
- Strong management and organizational skills.
- Proven experience in leading complex teams and with the ability to influence and motivate complex teams both virtually and directly.
- Experience in CFD brokerage firm
- Experience with personal sales
- Good understanding of technical side of the brokerage business