Head of Service Design
- GBP71025 - GBP113600 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 21 mai 18 2018-05-21
As the UK's largest retail and commercial bank, Lloyds Banking Group has a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK.
As Head of Service Design, you'll work closely with the Service Design Director and the Service Design and Systems Thinking team to shape the definition of the future target end state for Group customer journeys and help inform the roadmap to deliver them.
You'll be responsible for ensuring that end-to-end service design underpins the bank's human-centred design and you'll work with cross-functional transformation teams to drive these designs and translate the service design vision into actionable stories and deliverables.
Additionally you'll work closely with the journey product owner and across Divisions to agree designs, liaise with the delivery teams to support rapid resolution of design delivery issues and drive change within the business to ensure the sustainability of the programme's impact and the importance of a human-centred design approach. It's also vital that you act as an advocate of new ways of working and assist with training people, managing performance and driving career development opportunities for colleagues.
Your core responsibilities will include the development and continual improvement of Transformation methods and techniques; driving the strategy for building Service Design and business leadership capability and helping to change how colleagues think about solutions/problems solving. You'll also play a lead role in the full integration of the design disciplines that underpin CJT method and will play a key leadership role in the management of the team
Your key accountabilities will include;
- Advocating the benefits of a Customer-focused approach to design of products and services
- Reviewing and assisting in the generation of artefacts to communicate ideas and outcomes
- Bringing together diverse disciplines to understand underlying systems, interfaces, product and service opportunities and how a customer will experience these systems and interfaces
- Continually evolving and developing CJT method, related techniques and their application
- Creating solutions and design strategies for multiple new and existing services and maintaining a customer-centred vision as they move throughout the design and development process
Additionally you'll be defining and implementing genuine service-centric practices for the creation, maintenance and optimisation of all Group transformation and digital initiatives. You also be designating and leading the types of service design activities and methods that should be used in providing a professional service design capability and will develop and review artefacts used in communicating the ideas and work being undertaken in E2E Journey Transformation teams
What we'll need from you;
- Expert knowledge and practical experience of the deployment and management of service-related approaches and techniques in the context of strategic end to end process re-thinking and re-design
- Experience of operating and influencing at a senior level, preferably in a large service organisation
- The ability to collect and analyse data to make effective decisions and change and to create an environment that compels creative thinking and supports sensible risk-taking
And you'll be able to develop strategy and break it down into specific priorities, objectives and action plans; will initiate, negotiate and manage relationships with third party agencies and will leverage customer insight and analysis and strategic data to build new customer concepts.
You'll enjoy a diverse, energizing and informal environment that focuses on real career progression opportunities. We'll also give you a comprehensive package that includes:
- Performance bonus
- Generous pension
- A flex cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle
- Private health cover
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to creating an inclusive workplace where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We're committed to the principles of agile working and happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're proud of the industry recognition we have received, including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 30 Employer for Working Families, Gold Standard 2014 from the Business Disability Forum and Top 50 Employer for Women.
We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.