Head of Software
Ethical start-up are looking for their Head of Software.
You'll be the first technical hire in this greenfield project. They are an early-stage start-up so you'll be given lots of responsibility from the start. You'll be responsible for the strategic planning and delivery of the product for the enterprise side of the business.
The successful Head of Software will lead the planning and delivery of the company's strategic software architecture/roadmap, including all aspects of the development lifecycle. You'll report directly to the CEO. Responsibilities
- Become the subject-matter expert for the product, supporting the Sales teams with customer development and Operations with their support activities.
- Manage the end-to-end software development lifecycle based on given business objectives.
- Take personal ownership for working with Product Management & Operations Deployment to create and maintain a product roadmap that delivers real innovation and business value to customers.
- Research the external environment, and, where appropriate, identify and recommend alternative methodologies for the development and delivery of suitable software for applications.
- A BSc/MSc in Computer Science from a top-tier university
- 5+ years' commercial experience
- Experience leading teams in an agile environment
- Hands-on coding experience in any object-oriented language (their stack is Python, Angular, Node.js)
- AI/ML knowledge; experience of creating ML logic patterns
- Greenfield project experience is a bonus
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to apply for, don't hesitate to contact me: Tom Gardner