Head of Treasury
- Competitive base + Bonuses + Benefits including the opportunity to participate in LTIPs after 1 year
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Fidelio Partners
- 06 août 18 2018-08-06
Our client is seeking a Head of Treasury to lead the Treasury function and support the CFO in the focussed improvement and development of the Treasury function to support the current and future needs of the company. This is an exciting role within an international, large, very fast-growing and dynamic fintech company. The chosen candidate being instrumental in the design and implementation of these improvements to create a “best-in-class” global Treasury function.
The candidate will lead a team of Treasury professionals, and support the finance function based in multiple locations, to ensure that the highest standard of Treasury practices are met. In addition, the candidate will assume responsibility as an internal product owner within the overall technology team.
The candidate will play a critical role in the day-to-day running of the company’s finances and take responsibility to ensure the liquidity and stability of cash flow, manage the company’s various banking relationships on FX liquidity, develop the hedging strategies and ensure that all due processes are adhered to and followed from a compliance perspective.
The key responsibilities for the Head of Treasury will be:
Cash Flow and Product Control Management
- Manage multi-currency cash flows, hedging contracts and FX spot transactions, assuring timeliness, consistency across the company’s global operations, access to liquidity and no unwarranted overdrafts
- Ensure controlling of the FPMS is accurate and completed to a high regulatory standard
- Responsible for managing the group currency and interest risks
- Manage currency mismatch in income and expenses, balance sheet and portfolio hedging
- Refine and develop the overall hedging strategy
Process and System Development
- Develop, maintain and implement integrated Treasury system solutions
- Optimise the architecture of the payments network so to minimise its cost whilst maintaining the highest customer service and performance standards
- Ability to specify and lead the development of technological enhancements necessary to support a lean and efficient Treasury function
Build and Maintain Banking Relationships
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with the company’s partnership banks on FX liquidity
- Collaborate with Trade Support and other departments to ensure efficient strategy design and implementation
- Work with counterparty Banks on issues relating to the Treasury function
- Liaise with front-end stakeholders which requires strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Ensure compliance with all accounting, internal control and regulatory guidance relating to the Treasury department
- Produce and, where required, design the TMS reports required for Treasury management and control
- Oversee payments and bank account management, assuring appropriate procedures and authority for all transactions
Reporting Lines and Resources
The Head of Treasury will report directly to the CFO. He/she will be responsible for managing a team of ca. 3-4 employees. The role will require a close working relationship and day to day contact with the company’s finance arm as well as the larger trade support team.
The successful candidate will have
- 5 years of experience in an international Treasury department as a Treasurer or Assistant Treasurer
- Proven managerial skills, capable of working harmoniously with peers and motivating teams
- Can-do attitude with ability to multi-task, keen attention to detail and willing to grow
- Data and result-driven individual – very tech savvy
- Demonstrated growth, both personal and professional, at rapidly changing or complex organisations
- Confidence and experience in developing and improving the Treasury function
For more information, please contact Rebecca Davies at Fidelio Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0) 20 7759 2200.