Healthcare M&A Senior Analyst / Associate
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Walker Hamill
- 16 janv. 18 2018-01-16
Our client is one of the world’s largest independent financial advisory groups offering independent advice on M&A, strategy and financing as well as investment and wealth management solutions. The Healthcare team are looking to recruit at Senior Analyst / Associate levels.
With a talented team on the ground across 40 countries, the firm have an impressive track record of outstanding execution and a strong network of specialists. The Healthcare team are highly regarded across the market and the pipeline continues to grow.
Amongst other duties, you can expect to be involved in the planning, structuring and execution phases of transactions as well as providing advice to clients on M&A activity. Your responsibilities would involve ensuring marketing materials are delivered to specification, co-ordinating the transaction process, reviewing all relevant documentation and collating analysis and arguments to support the documentation process. From junior levels, you would work with a high degree of responsibility and gain early client exposure. You must therefore be able to operate autonomously and run your own workstream.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience gained in a relevant financial services organisation,
- Ideally prior experience of Healthcare transactions, but at least a solid understanding and opinion of the market.
- Strong technical skill-set and experience of applying fundamental financial principles,
- Effective relationship building skills with multiple stakeholders,
- Ability to communicate clearly as well as persuade and influence others,
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.