Hedge Fund - Credit/Equity Trader
- Highly Competitive - Will disclose over phone
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 01 mai 18 2018-05-01
Credit/Equity Trader at multi-asset hedge fund. Our client operates an event driven hedge fund that has produced top tier returns since inception. They have offices in London and Malta.
**Please note, this role is to be based in the Maltese office**
The successful candidate will have at least five years’ experience, Buy and Sell side experience preferable. Will be experienced trading Credit; HY and Loans, with some experience of Distressed trading convention and language. Equity experience including single stock and index derivatives, convertibles, corporate actions, proficient trading on risk and via algorithms and ETF’s.
Key responsibilities are as follows
- Trade across assets for all four PM’s within the firm
- Communicate with sell-side continually to achieve best pricing, keep abreast of news and source liquidity
- Source relevant news and distribute to the investment team rapidly
- Have proficiency of trading risk arbitrage and cross capital structure trades.
- Spot market dislocations and trading opportunities, offer suggestions on portfolio composition and sizing
- Actively source new issue opportunities and manage process with syndicate
- Foster strong relationships with sell-side sales, traders and internal business units
- Have strong experience of algorithms and alternative liquidity venues, understand cost/benefit of low and high touch
- Experienced at negotiating risk pricing and large blocks; have experience of small-cap equity trading negotiations