A boutique alternative asset manager based in the city are looking for a Product Developer to join their growing team in London. Reporting directly to the Head of Product Development with a global remit the Product Developer will be responsible for overseeing the whole product lifecycle and for helping develop new products from concept to board approval.
- Development of new products from concept through to delivery, including, market research and peer group assessments, preparation of product documentation for internal committees both for approval and developing detailed product specifications and project documentation for product launches, closures and modifications with strong with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Facilitation of ongoing product activities to support business growth, including product re-alignments to ensure optimisation for our clients and annual fund reviews.
- Ensuring implementation of product-related initiatives is timely and well executed across the business
- Critical input into pricing analysis and decisions, including creation of a pricing matrix across the organisation
- Keep abreast of product trends in the investment industry though building and maintaining competitor and general market knowledge, as well regulatory developments.
- Supporting the impact assessment, co-ordination and delivery of product change brought about by external factors and regulations.
- Develop close working relationships with the firm’s stakeholders including the relevant investment teams, Legal, Compliance, Finance, Sales, Marketing and infrastructure teams to ensure projects run effectively and in a highly collaborative nature.
- Provide technical support responding to product related enquiries from various areas of the business.
- Supporting the development of our client's business profile and client connectivity across global distribution channels
- Supporting the Head of Product Development with ad hoc initiatives as required
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years experience in a product related role
- High energy, driven, can-do individual with ambition to develop personally and for the wider benefit of the firm
- A keen interest in market developments and investment solutions
- Outstanding project management skills
- Resilience to thrive in a high profile role and fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with different fund structures that can be used in public and private markets
- Self-starter able to work both in a team and in an autonomous fashion