My client, a financial services organisation based in London is looking for a HiPortfolio Technical Consultant for a 6 months exngagement.
The purpose of the project is to upgrade:
- Hiportfolio from version 3v9 to version 17
- Versions of C-Tree and Acucobol used by Hiportfolio to versions 11 & 10 respectively
- Unix host server from Solaris 10 to Solaris 11.3
The anticipated duration of the project is 6 to 9 months, starting late Q3/early Q4 2019.
- The primary role will be the analysis, remediation and testing of the Unix scripting impacted by the upgrade.
- The role will also involve working with the data centre provider to upgrade and support the Unix environment to Solaris 11.3, and working with the HiPortfolio vendor to ensure HiPortfolio is set up and configured correctly
- Strong Tcl/Expect and ksh scripting skills
- Strong Autosys skills
- Knowledge of Unix platform, particularly Solaris 11
- Logical and methodical approach, and experience of following a standard software development life cycle
- Financial Service / Investment Management experience
- Knowledge of Hiportfolio
- Knowledge of Acucobol
- Knowledge of C-Tree
- Use of Bitbucket version control repository
- Use of JIRA for issue tracking