My client, a London based firm, is one of Europe's leading specialist credit servicing firms. They are looking for an experienced HR professional to prepare comprehensive reporting for the Group Board on HR metrics and set up a variety of HR projects across various European locations.
My client is headquartered in London with operations throughout Europe, with clients including some of Europe's largest banks as well as specialist consumer finance issuers. This role will be reporting to the Managing Director of Group Operations and will be working closley with the broader HR team, key stakeholders and senior business leaders in locations around Europe.
The role will focus on managing a variety of HR projects across the region. This will include:
- Preparing comprehensive reporting for the Group Board on HR metrics
- Harmonisation of HR policies & processes
- Work with senior leadership teams and internal stakeholders
- Step in and support European locations in BAU HR activities
- Support launch of new countries/operations
- Solid understanding and experience of HR metrics, processes and procedures within a financial enviroment
- Experience in HR in multinational, matrixed structure
- Minimum five years of HR generalist experience in HR team, HR Business Partner or from the consultancy field
- Practical understanding of HR best practices, policies
- Educated to degree / post graduate level
- CIPD qualified
- Stakeholders management
- Influencing skills
- Any European language
- Strong organisational skills
- Willingness to travel.