- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 juin 18
IBCM, M&A, ASO, London #114896
Credit Suisse holds a leading position across the spectrum of investment banking capital markets products - all designed to help our clients achieve their strategic objectives. Credit Suisse ranks in the top tier in nearly all major business segments and is a trusted advisor to our clients in every aspect of investment banking capital markets - from mergers and acquisitions and strategic advice to all aspects of capital-raising, such as Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets and Leveraged Finance.
Our Investment Banking Capital Markets team consists of professionals with expertise across the range of industries and products. Leading global equity and fixed-income sales and trading desks further support our global Investment Banking Capital Markets efforts. Credit Suisse has unparalleled global vision, with a significant presence in major financial centres across the globe.
The Investment Banking Capital Markets Department assists clients in achieving their objectives through mergers and acquisitions, debt, equity and other capital raising. The Department, and its Global Markets Solutions Group is a leader in innovating new and creative ideas for clients which help them access the best and most efficient capital sources. We combine our Industry and Country Coverage groups' global expertise and reach with the Bank's Product expertise to deliver such solutions efficiently and effectively to clients.
Credit Suisse's Mergers & Acquisitions Group is one of the world's top M&A advisory groups. For almost three decades our M&A professionals have been at the forefront of providing advisory services to clients in many industries and countries.
MAIN DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Production of pitches - works with Analysts and Vice Presidents to produce well-argued presentations and thorough analysis. Intimate involvement in design and structure of presentation. Writing reports, internal liaison and participation in internal team and credit and external client meetings
- Developing complex financial models, working with clients to develop inputs and modelling approach and using output to draw conclusions and make recommendations (modelling, analysis, internally, client liaison)
- Involvement in dealing with clients on detailed, day-to-day aspects of a transaction (telephone/face-to-face)
- Liaises with advisors, lawyers, accountants and other counter parties to produce prospectuses and other legal documentation (telephone contact, negotiating)
- Travels with clients to visit investors worldwide through roadshows and other activities (traveling, marketing)
- Produces documents for internal approval processes (writing reports and analyses and presenting internally)
- Organises client identification and new project set-ups in the Credit Suisse system
- Solid modelling and technical skill set
- Experience of the sector, products and markets of the sector - M&A
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Able to produce technically excellent written materials - prospectuses, credit committee, investment banking committee memos, client pitches
- Able to use technical skills and knowledge to solve problems and give advice
- Excellent organizational skills, able to multi-task across many tasks and projects and plan ahead
- Able to present in a measured, clear, articulate way - in particular with regard to technical issues
- Able to work fairly autonomously with limited supervision, self-reliant, great common sense
- Excellent project management skills
Closing Date: 4th July 2018