- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 juin 18
IBCM, Netherlands Coverage, Analyst, London #107319
Key responsibilities of the role:
You would be responsible for the preparation of financial / strategic analyses and presentation materials supporting corporate finance advice provided to our clients, the majority of whom are large companies. There will be a mix of origination and execution work with a strong focus on our Dutch clients, mainly within consumer and retail sector but across all industry sectors relating to the Netherlands.
- Origination and Relationship Building
- Idea generation - aware of trends and developments within the respective industry sub-sector and combines this with product knowledge to spot opportunities for CS to assist clients.
- Production of pitches - works with Analysts to produce well-argued presentations and thorough analysis. Increased involvement in design and structure of presentations from Analyst role, due to increased ability to stand back and see the bigger picture.
- Verbal presentation of analysis and sections of pitches to clients of all levels.
- Developing of client relationships through formal and informal meetings and telephone discussions.
- Deals with client on detailed, day-to-day aspects of a transaction
- Liaises with advisors, lawyers, accountants and other counter parties to produce prospectuses and other legal documentation
- Undertakes full valuation analysis and drafting of valuation materials for clients, with limited guidance
- Develops complex financial models, works with clients to develop inputs and modelling approach and uses output to draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Travels alongside clients to visit investors worldwide through road shows and other PR activities
- Produces documents for CS internal approval processes
- Prior experience gained in an investment banking firm, with M&A or any industry exposure
- Fluency in Dutch required
- You should be a highly motivated self-starter
- Have an analytical mind set and solid numeracy skills
- Good financial modelling and valuation skills are important
- Intellectual curiosity towards understanding of investment banking products (M&A, DCM, ECM etc.)
- You will be able to produce well written materials and have excellent organisational and project management skills
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with clients
- You should able to present in a measured, clear, articulate way
- Consistent record of academic and professional achievements
This role will require ongoing certification under the Certification Regime.