A big four consultancy is now looking to recruit a number of experienced IFRS 17 Consultants to join their Finance Transformation practice from January. You will be working on a number of exciting programmes through 2022. The ideal consultant will have excellent knowledge of the finance function and the systems associated – both IT and Business Transformation.
These roles are on an initial 6 month contract and are offering £650 to £800 per day (potentially more for the right person).
The client is happy to consider candidates from either industry or a consulting background however they do need to have a strong understanding of the insurance industry and an underlying accounting logic.
To be considered for these opportunities you will need the following:
- An excellent understanding of the insurance industry
- Deep knowledge of the Finance function and Finance operating models
- Knowledge of IFRS17 or similar regulatory change ie Solvency II etc
- Able to design the process, data and systems target architecture that underpins the design of a reporting solution
- A detailed understanding of finance and actuarial function, and able to design a target organisational structure
- Experience influencing senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, applied to insurance and finance data domains
- Ability to shape high level presentations and deliver clear messages amidst ambiguity to senior executives/stakeholders and business managers.
If you are interested in pursuing these opportunities, please respond to this ad in the first instance with an up-to-date version of your CV for review.