ISDA Documentation Negotiator - Vice President
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 18 juin 18 2018-06-18
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley's Institutional Securities Group (ISG) is a remarkably broad and diversified business. We provide institutions with almost every kind of financial product and service across the world's major markets. Whether you're interested in planning complex deals; trading on the moment-to- moment movements of the capital markets; analysing the financial needs of a company or a wealthy family, Morgan Stanley is the place to be.
Equity Documentation Negotiator. Broad knowledge of ISDA and CSA documentation, derivatives, related issues. Experience or knowledge of prime-brokerage, stock lending or clearing of particular interest.
• Drafting and negotiating of DRV/ISDA/CSA with a variety of counterparties;
• Files/Record. Keeping client and other files, negotiation notes and other materials organised.
• Answering day to day team queries, ensuring all matters are responded to in a timely fashion and escalating where necessary for resolution.
• Ad hoc documentation projects.
• Liaise with clients, senior management, client services representatives, Credit, Legal and Risk departments, equity traders and other internal partners, co-ordinate with documentation negotiators in other business units. Encourage co-operation among these groups and a “One-Firm” approach to our clients.
• Assist support departments with day to day queries.
• Creation and maintenance of client files and other materials.
Skills required (essential)
• Experience covering DRV/ISDA/ CSA
• Fluency in German is essential
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent people skills (interaction with important clients and senior management)
• Computer literate (particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Quick learner, ability to respond and adapt to a constantly evolving business
• Ability to prioritise
• Analytical skills
• Ability to set, track, achieve and report on short/long term goals and projects
• Organized, Detail-oriented, Team player, Analytical, Commercial, Self-starter (highly proactive), Outgoing, Ambitious.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.* LI-CN1